Every creative and strategic method you need. In one place.
After over 10 years of business at verynice, we are making all of the methodologies we've used and developed available to for you to download. With 10 toolkits and 25+ worksheets in total, our game-changing curriculum and accompanying video walkthroughs help you learn how to get stuff done on your own.
The toolkits are available in 6 languages, including: Arabic, Chinese (Traditional), English, Portuguese, and Spanish.*
Inside, you will find easy-to-understand instructions. Immediately upon downloading, you'll get access to 10 PDF files, and links to video walkthroughs that will help you...
- Craft a strong and authentic brand strategy.
- Organize your website content into an easy-to-follow site map.
- Craft a 12-month strategic plan that maps out key milestones and activities to get you where you need to be
- Better define existing collaborations, or imagine new potential ones.
- Create a strategic marketing campaign that will inspire your audience to engage
- Collaboratively and quickly sketch a user experience that works
- Map out your direct and peripheral competition while also positioning yourself amongst them.
- Write a mission statement that your entire organization can rally behind
- Uncover your value while by writing a value proposition statement that clearly communicates your niche.
- Use service design to map out the journey your user and team need to take to make an experience happen.
What's the deal with this being Pay-What-You-Want??
The toolkit is available on a Pay-What-You-Want basis. We do not expect any compensation for our resources/materials as we want this to be as accessible as possible to anyone and everyone. Our mission is to build capacity, not to make money. This said, if you are able to contribute, it is greatly appreciated! We recommend a donation of $25. Proceeds are invested back into the project, allowing us to dedicate time toward producing even more resources. Thanks!
*Please note that the worksheets and our brand new Service Design toolkit are currently only available in English. We also do not yet have a video walkthrough for the Service Design toolkit. If for some reason you do not receive a link to download after checking out, check your spam folder and/or email email@example.com, and we'll help you sort it out!
This digital download is available on a pay-what-you-want basis. Any donation helps, and is greatly appreciated!