Models of Impact makes it easy (and fun!) to generate new, sustainable, business models.
Model of Impact walks you through a series of activities in order to simulate the process of launching a social enterprise in just four steps: LEARN, INVENT, PROGRAM, and REPORT. Our digital download is available on a pay-what-you-want basis, and includes easy-to-understand instructions for gameplay, a glossary of 230+ business models, and a suite of other helpful resources.
“…a resource that everyone who cares about social impact should appreciate and absorb." – Forbes Magazine
Models of Impact is designed for executives, entrepreneurs, consultants, and educators working across the private, social, and public sectors. The game is easy to understand, and is a great tool for introducing teams to a range of innovative business models, inspiring new programs and initiatives within your business or organization, providing a new framework for strategic planning, guiding the process of ideating new products and services, and even just getting your team to think differently. Our pay-what-you-want digital download includes everything you need to facilitate the entire process. If you’re passionate about social entrepreneurship and social impact… this toolkit is for you.
Models of Impact has helped thousands of people make a big impact. Are you next?
Thousands of Entrepreneurs, Students, Consultants, and Executives from 170+ countries have leveraged this game to imagine new business opportunities, provide a platform for professional development, learn about social enterprise, and bring real change to communities.
Version 5.0 is the best version of Models of Impact yet. Immediately upon downloading, you’ll receive…
- Simple step-by-step instructions to guide you through the process.
- A comprehensive glossary of 230+ business models defined in simple language.
- Print-ready large-format posters of our two Models of Impact canvases
- Workshop presentation slides, and an accompanying script, to help you run the process on your own
- Translations of our material from English into Chinese, Japanese, and Spanish*
What's the deal with this being Pay-What-You-Want??
The toolkit is available on a Pay-What-You-Want basis. We do not expect any compensation for our resources/materials as we want this to be as accessible as possible to anyone and everyone. This said, if you are able to contribute, a donation of $10-20 USD is recommended. And if you donate $500+, we have a special perk!
- Donate $500 USD: We’ll set up a Zoom call between you and Models of Impact creator, Matthew Manos, to play Models of Impact with you! Bring as many people as you'd like! Matthew can also give you immediate and direct feedback on your business during this call. This is your chance to work with someone who has coached over 800 different organizations across the globe!
PS, we have a lot of other cool tools! Check them out on Reginald.
If for some reason you do not receive a link to download after checking out, check your spam folder and/or email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll help you sort it out!
*In addition, we apologize in advance for some slight formatting issues with our Chinese and Japanese translations. We hope to improve upon this in the near future. If you have any advice or would like to get involved in additional translations of Models of Impact, please let us know!