The Collaborator - Version 2.0 is designed to unite teams around a shared goal, reflect on their work, and build empathy for the diverse mindsets that exist within a group. This 36 page toolkit puts our innovative Mindset Matrix to work through five activities:
- Defining Roles: Clarify the needs of your projects, and assign mindset-driven roles.
- The Kick-off: Unite your team by creating your own Project-Based Collaboration Manifesto.
- The Post-Mortem: Celebrate and reflect upon your team's collaboration, and continuously improve.
- Build Empathy: Break out of the mindsets you most commonly adopt without empathy exercises.
- The Collab Canvas: Create space for transparent dialogue around the collaborative relationship.
Since early 2020, The Collaborator - Version 1.0 has been used by thousands of people across 70+ countries to gain insight into the goals and challenges of individual team members in order to create the infrastructure of more successful collaborations.
“[The Collaborator] inspired the redesign of my company’s special projects on-boarding process, including our new project brief, and set me up to think differently about project planning. It shaped the way I think about how to help people properly kick off a project, and then also be successful in executing that project based on the way it was kicked off. I wouldn’t have gotten here without The Collaborator.” - Julia Bartine, Director of Innovation
For The Collaborator - Version 2.0, we've:
- added four entirely new activities
- refined, and expanded upon, our Mindset Matrix
- streamlined the overall design
What's the deal with this being Pay-What-You-Want??
The toolkit is available on a Pay-What-You-Want basis. We do not expect any compensation for our resources/materials as we want this to be as accessible as possible to anyone and everyone. Our mission is to build capacity, not to make money. This said, if you are able to contribute, it is greatly appreciated! We recommend a donation of $15-20 for this toolkit. If you donate at a higher level, we have some perks!!
- $100: You'll get a 45-minute coaching session for up to two people, with one of the authors of this toolkit.
- $300: Both authors will facilitate an exercise of your choice for ~60 minutes (virtual) with your team (up to 10 people)
Be sure to check out other toolkits from Reginald!